Product description Sea to summit Travel Wallet RFID SThe Travelling Light RFID Travel Wallet is a lightweight, strong, water-resistant, and convenient way to keep all of your essential travel documents, credit cards, notes and coins organized and safe from the elements. All wallets are lined with RFID-proof fabric for digital credit card protection. RFID Travel Wallets come with a range of internal pockets and card sleeves, gusseted cash pocket, as well as a zippered coin holder. The medium and large size can hold passports making them RFID passports holders too.
- Secure internal zippered pocket with divided sections
- Full durable water-resistant zipper closure keeps contents secure
- Lined with water-resistant Ultra-Sil™ fabric and RFID-proof fabric for digital credit card protection
- Please note: RFID-protected products will only offer protection against scanning of the very low-power signal emitted by a credit card or passport chip. They will not block a higher power radio signal (for instance a Smartphone or a Car-Key or Garage remote).
- BEST USE: Wallet and credit card protection
- MATERIAL(S): Lined with water-resistant Ultra-Sil™ fabric and RFID-proof fabric
- This range of travel safety products is lined with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-proof fabric. The copper-nickel plated fabric is visible on the inside of some pockets. The range is constructed with water and abrasion resistant Ultra-Sil fabric to reduce weight while maintaining durability.
- Cordura is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabrics used in Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent Quagmire Gaiters.
30D ULTRA-SIL :
- An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
waterproof products (such as the UltraSil™ Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.