Product description Sea to summit Travel Wallet RFID SmallThese lightweight, strong and water resistant wallets provide a convenient way to keep all of your essential travel documents, cards, notes and coins organised and safe from the elements. All wallets are lined with RFID-proof fabric to protect against digital theft. Travel Wallets come with a range of internal pockets and card sleeves, gusseted cash pocket, as well as a zippered coin holder. The medium and large size can hold passports.
- Secure internal YKK zipper pockets with divided sections
- Lined with water/perspiration-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric and RFID-proof fabric
- Small features four card slots and two banknote sleeves
- Medium features seven card slots, two large sleeves, pen holder and zippered coin holder
- Large features eight card slots, two large sleeves, a pen/stylus holder and a zippered coin holder
- Weight: 50g, M: 93g, L: 112g
- Dimensions: 110x20x90mm, M: 115x20x175mm, L: 110x20x230mm
30D Ultra-Sil :
- 30D Ultra-Sil is a 30 denier 240T Nylon made from a high-tenacity Cordura brand yarn. High-tenacity nylon is stronger and more abrasion resistant than standard nylon fibres.We use two different versions of 30D Ultra-Sil : a Sil/PU and a Sil/Sil version depending upon its purpose and use.
- 30D high-tenacity Nylon with silicone impregnated on both faces. Silcone impregnation works really well with lightweight fabrics as it improves fabric tear strength, abrasion resistance and packability. Siliconised fabric has a measure of self-healing when punctured. This fabric has a water resistance of 600mm and is used where a product needs to be water-shedding and water resistant but not necessarily waterproof.
- We use Sil/Sil for products where ultralight weight and strength are most important, such as our Ultra-Sil Day pack, Duffle, Shopping bag and Sling Bag.
- 30D high-tenacity Nylon with Silicone impregnated on the outer face and a polyurethane (PU) coating on the inside. It has a water resistance of over 2,000mm. The Silicone outer works really well for water shedding and to create a slippery surface for easy packing. The PU coating on the inside improves the waterhead rating and allows seam sealing tape to bond.
We use Sil/PU in products that need to be waterproof, such as our Ultra-Sil dry day pack, Ultra-Sil dry sacks, Ultra-Sil pack liners and many other products.